Dolphin Dance Lodge
Dolphin Dance Lodge is situated on the beachfront in Bluewater Bay, Gqeberha (formerly Port Elizabeth). The Lodge offers 4 Star accommodation, comfort and service. Enjoy your breakfast and sundowners overlooking the ocean and view Dolphins and Whales (in season) or enjoy watching the abundant birdlife in the Fynbos exclusive to this area.
At Dolphin Dance Lodge, we pride ourselves in offering top value and service, which we have been awarded the AA Superior Accommodation rating. Dolphin Dance’s location is ideal for tourists and business travel. There is a guest lounge, a veranda upstairs and another large veranda downstairs so as to capitalise on the sweeping sea view of Algoa Bay and the city. Dolphins can be viewed almost daily, as well as whales in season. There are also built-in barbecues on both verandahs for entertaining in style.
There is fenced parking and internet facilities (Unlimited free Wi-Fi) for guests at all our facilities.
Beautifully furnished guest bedrooms are all en-suite and come equipped with the following:
- Bar Fridge
- Fan / heater
- Guest safe for valuables
- Hair dryer
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Desk and Chair
- Fenced Parking – Strictly 1 car per room – Family Suite 2 cars.
Meals and Drinks
- Free Breakfast for overnight guests at the Lodge and Guest House
- Breakfast available for self catering guests (on request)
- Lunch or lunch packs (on request)
- Dinner (on request)
- 07:00 to 10:00 – breakfast
- 12:30 to 14:00 – lunch
- 18:30 to 20:00 – dinner
Beautifully furnished and fully equipped suite consisting of the following:
- Two bedrooms en-suite bathroom with DSTV, fan / heater, safe and hairdryer
- Partitioned child’s room with single bed and its own toilet
- Desk and Chair
- Lounge with DSTV
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Can be booked as Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast.
This suite is situated in the lodge and has its own entrance as well as secure parking.